Terms and Conditions
The term MT Pixels or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Texas City, TX, United States, Texas. Our company registration number is [company registration number]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of country.
Information we collect:
We collect information that you provide to us when you use our website, such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information.
We also collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
How we use your information:
We use your information to provide you with the services you request, to communicate with you about your account, and to improve our website.
We may also use your information to send you promotional emails about our services and products. You can opt-out of receiving these emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
How we share your information:
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and website analytics.
We may also share your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect our rights.
How we protect your information:
We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your information at any time. You can do this by contacting us