Senior PHP Developer
MT Pixels is in the process of rapid growth and expanding its team and looking for talented and passionate Developer.
The candidate should have experience in Custom/Open Source CMS application development. The candidate should have minimum 5 to 10years of experience with PHP. The candidate must have experience in adding and modifying new features in existing scripts. The candidate must have a firm grip in *Custom* PHP development.
NOTE:- if you know about *HTML5, CSS3*, that would be a plus.
Your skills would be tested according to the criteria mentioned above during the recruitment process so apply only if you fulfill these requirements.
- Excellent Oriented Object Programming approach on PHP
- MYSQL queries understanding
- Good level on web technologies: PHP, JQuery
- Good skills on popular frameworks and CMS:Drupal, CodeIgniter,Wordpress
- Advanced programming/scripting skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to work alone and in teams
- Experience on mobile platforms
- Ecommerce references
- API/Rest knowledge
- Target driven, must be focused on the result.
- Have some references and/or portfolio to show.
- Self starter with high motivation
- Proactive attitude
- Must be a good time manager
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision